Star Wars, was: [thechat] Star Trek Enterprise

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Tue Oct 16 16:18:42 CDT 2001

>At 01:40 AM 10/17/2001, you wrote:
>>It all started with the damn ewoks, when George Lucas started to go
>>senile. And as for that terrible terrible young Darth Vader (Anakin).
>>Cinemas should have attached vomit bags to the seats in front.
>>"Whoopee" indeed. George has a lot to answer for.
>
>What? No mention of that hellspawn Jar Jar Binks? He must be the
>most hated character yet.
>
>Meesa going to strangle Jar Jar. :D
>
>Madhu
>(who wants to be the first Indian to appear on Star Trek)

That episode screened on TV here a few weeks back, which only
reminded me of how bad it was. I still can't get over the 'evil'
trading race who looked (and occasionally talked) like modern day
Chinese. Deeply deeply unimpressive.

Was anyone else rooting for the Sith (Seth?)? The double light sabre
was amazing, he certainly deserved to win for his performance in the
two on one fight.

--
Andrew Forsberg
---