[thechat] NYPD and FDNY Hats

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usashs.com
Tue Oct 23 16:44:24 CDT 2001

I found that one as well, but they stopped taking orders recently: "Due to
our current inability to reduce the backlog of orders we have had to
temporarily suspend order taking. This does not apply to the sale of WTC
Memorial shirts whose profits benefit the families of fallen firefighters.
These are being shipped on an expedited basis."

I was able to find one at <http://www.startcollecting.com> however.

--Salvatore

Current WinAmp Song:
Sting - Brand New Day