[thechat] Flashthread! - what are you listening to RIGHT NOW!

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 19:04:24 CDT 2001

--- Joe Crawford <jcrawford at avencom.com> wrote:
> Me, I've got some Talking Heads, Stew, and Negro
> problem on randomize on
> mp3.

Not quite a flash response but I just discovered
Netscape Radio on my Netscape 6.1. I'm on the Celtic
channel. Unfortunately the little window that pops
up as the radio controller has a frame for current
artist and is consistently showing "requested URL
/dynamic/artistinfo-621.html was not found." Hmph.
Well, at least I know it's Celtic music.

Terry