[thechat] Flashthread! - what are you listening to RIGHT NOW!

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Thu Oct 25 01:22:19 CDT 2001

On 2001.10.24 17:50, Bob Davis wrote:

> I think it's Secret Agent Music time.
>
> http://63.208.2.26:8000
>
> (thanks again, Dex!)

We listened to Secret Agent at work all day today.  It rocks.  Have you also
tried Radio Paradise?  http://www.radioparadise.com/ It's self-titled
"eclectic intelligent rock."

I love iTunes.

By the way Bob, Secret Agent can be found in the Internet Radio section of
iTunes in the electronic category.

Also; What do y'all think of the iPod?  At first I thought "fuck you Apple,
that's not revoltionary..." Then I watched the soft sell video of how it
works and I fell in love.  Too bad the price point is too high.

Opinions?

-d

______