[thechat] Flashthread! - what are you listening to RIGHT NOW!

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usashs.com
Thu Oct 25 10:32:07 CDT 2001

My WinAmp playlist has about 2200 items on it so I can set it for shuffle
and repeat and theoretically not hear the same song for 3 and a half days :)
Granted, WinAmp's 'shuffle' feature leaves alot to be desired, so I end up
hearing the same songs more than once, but it works for now.

--Salvatore

Current WinAmp Song:
Sarah McLachlan - Full Of Grace