[thechat] Flashthread! - what are you listening to RIGHT NOW!

Norman Beresford n.beresford at anansi.co.uk
Thu Oct 25 10:55:09 CDT 2001

Depending on mood:

Tag's Trance Trip (can be cheesy, but sometimes plays fantastic stuff) -
http://205.188.234.36:8084
Groove Salad (Chilled out ambient, from the makers of Secret Agent) -
http://www.somafm.com/groovesalad.pls

The only time I listen to local MP3s is if our connection goes down, in
which case it tends to be any mix album by Dave Seaman, or if I'm in the
mood some Blue Jam (I'm going to set up a small shoutcast server streaming
nothing but Chris Morris soon)

Norman