[thechat] Hockey Was: Re: Boring >

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Fri Oct 26 00:33:37 CDT 2001

On 2001.10.25 08:54, Scott Dexter wrote:

>> rinks and a Zamboni
>> (not just a truck with an ice surfacer on the back).
>
> the skates will be with me, oh yeah...

Guess that means I need to get a new pair.  Did I mention I never actually
played "organized" hockey as a youngster?

> ya don't owe me nuthing, and yeah I'm interested ... lemme know what the
> boss says--

Well, you did pick me up  from the airport and let me crash on your comfy
couch. Though djc spoiled that by singing Doors all night and molesting your
other house guests.  But I digress...

The boss says let's get it on.  Tell you what.  Where do you want to sit?

-d
ps I'd suggest a home and home, but Claire and I want to afford a trip to
the UK in late-May.  Gotta see Martin.

____
damclean 403.708.6215
dave at members.evolt.org