[thechat] LotR Music

Schaz Stevens schaz_stevens at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 01:49:19 CDT 2001

>From: Quackamoe <quackamoe at yahoo.com>
>To: thechat at lists.evolt.org
>Subject: [thechat] LotR Music
>Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 20:05:18 -0700 (PDT)
>
>You'll forgive me if I'm repeating myself, but my
>daughter (11) was asking if any of you UK-ites read
>Harry Potter to which I replied we'd had that
>conversation and it appeared that quite a few of you
>do. I recalled the majority of us were looking forward
>to LotR.

I'm hanging out for the HP movie (which I've already heard is fantastic and
that they ended up actually building the Hogwarts building to film in and
around - my cuz worked on the film) and a group of friends (mediaeval
society at uni) of mine have already booked out the gold class cinema (fully
reclining seats, licensed, wait staff to bring you your snacks etc - seats
30) for a screening of LoTR - I know it is a bit much but we took up 5 rows
in the centre of one of the cinemas when we went to go see A Knights Tale.

'avagoodweekend every1
Schaz