Classic Games (was: RE: [thechat] Error 404 : Zork!)

Sam-I-Am sam at sam-i-am.com
Fri Oct 26 10:41:07 CDT 2001

me:
	Elite - on spectrum48k, then acorn/apricot/bbc, then atari st. I picked
it up again on my pc last year, it's still good. but the gameplay got
worse when the flight sym was "improved" to be more realistic, so the
sequels never really got any better)

	Halls of the Things - spectrum 48k -- I loved that game, I loaded up an
emulator and tried playing it again recently but it was way too fast. I
gather there's ways around this, but i never got around to it.

there was also a dungeon tromp game on the commodore 64 that I spent a
whole summer playing with a friend.. ~ '82-3, anyone know what it might
have been called?

Sam