[thechat] Flashthread! - what are you listening to RIGHT NOW!

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Fri Oct 26 15:11:16 CDT 2001

Thought it most odd that is the very well done PBS prog on Clapton, the two
minutes on his reunion with Jack Bruce were shot from across the lawn. Never
saw their faces, never heard them speak. It was like watching paint dry.
They almost made it seem as if Bruce were becoming another 'Crazy Diamond'
Syd Barrett.

spinhead