[thechat] O Brother, drugs, movies, and hats

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 17:57:19 CST 2001

--- seb <seb at members.evolt.org> wrote:
> > > Still trying to get to see O Brother. Dammit.
> > >
> > Keep trying! It's worth the wait.
> >
> > Terry
>
> Just rented it out on DVD for my Sunday evening
> recovery session.

EX-cellent. Looking forward to hearing your remarks.
Er, reading your remarks.

> Films, more beer, and curry.

Season opener for X-Files tonight. Finally.
Unfortunately I've been up for over 26 hours or so
all of it* building a hutch** for my computer #2 desk,
re-everything-ing the #2 PC, and trying to get ethernt
working again. I'm gonna have a hamburger and some
coke*** in a few minutes and then I expect to be
out of action for a good 12-14 hours. Sure hope Mrs. F
remembers to record xfiles for me!!

> *sigh*
> Life doesn't get much better.

Good food, real-good entertainment, health, and
good company/loving family. That ought to satisfy
just about anybody.

Terry

* Took an hour off to watch Stargate.
** okay, some crappy looking shelves
*** Coca-Cola -- I've had enough drugs for a while.