Desert Island Stuff [was: Re: [thechat] O Brother, drugs, movies, and hats]

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 18:06:43 CST 2001

--- seb <seb at members.evolt.org> wrote:

> Not seen Fargo yet, not Ghost Dog. Until very
> recently I've avoided films of
> this genre, mainly due to incompatibilities with my
> attention span, and an
> imagined dislike of similar things.

Never even heard of Ghost Dog. Watched Fargo and just,
well, no.

> Just finished watching O Brother, which has
> instantly been added to my seven Desert Island DVDs,

Now this is an interesting new concept to me. After
the tequila wears off and work is done I'd be
interested in hearing the other 6. Do people also have
7 Desert Island music cds? 7 novels? 7 POMs? Should
this be a new topic? Or am i the only one sleep
deprived enough to think this is interesting?? :)

Terry