Desert Island Stuff [was: Re: [thechat] O Brother, drugs, movies, and hats]

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Sun Oct 28 18:13:35 CST 2001

>Never even heard of Ghost Dog. Watched Fargo and just,
>well, no.

Ghost Dog (http://us.imdb.com/Title?0165798 ), directed & written by
Jim Jarmusch, has Forest Whitaker as a Samurai Warrior / Hitman for a
mafia family. Really slick. And... music courtesy of the RZA (wu tang
clan). I much preferred this over the far too arty Dead Man. I just
can't get into art-house movies any more -- they seem too contrived.

What was it about Fargo that didn't do it for you?

--
Andrew Forsberg
---