[thechat] O Brother, drugs, movies, and hats

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 00:56:50 CST 2001

--- Tara Cleveland <taracc at home.com> wrote:
> According to the Fox website the season opener is
> not until Nov. 11. Where are you that you get it
> early? No fair. I've been waiting for months.
>
> Tara
>
> Check it out at:
> http://www.thexfiles.com/news/index.htm

Well, y'know, paxil, xanax, etc. I get confused a bit.
What *was* on last night at 9 was the one where things
were happening in Oregon and Mulder and Spinner went
to check on a crashed space ship and Mulder got
abducted and we found out Scully was pregnant. I had
missed that one so was glad we recorded it after all.

Nov 11? Damn!

Terry