[thechat] Funny George Bush joke

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Nov 1 22:59:22 CST 2001

Posted this on my blog, but couldn't resist posting it here:

An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board but only 4
parachutes.

The first passenger, said, I'm Kobe Bryant, The best NBA Basketball player,
the Lakers need me, I can't afford to die." So he took the first pack and
left the plane.

The second passenger, Hillary, said, "I am the wife of the former President
of the United States, I am the most ambitious woman in the world, I am also
a New York Senator and a potential future President." She just took the
second parachute and jumped out of the plane.

The third passenger, George W Bush, said, "I'm President of the United
States, I have a great responsibility being the leader of a superpower
state. Above all I'm the cleverest President in American history, American
people won't let me die". So he put on the pack next to him and jumped out
of the plane.

The fourth passenger, Osama Bin Laden, says to the fifth passenger, a 10
year old school boy, "I am a Muslim and Allah will decide about my fate, so
I let you have the last parachute. The boy said, "It's OK, there's a
parachute left for you. The Americans' cleverest President has taken my
school backpack.

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant