[thechat] beervolt pics... including gangsign

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Sun Nov 4 02:38:43 CST 2001

On 2001.11.03 14:19, Andrew Forsberg wrote:

> But I still don't get the weird thing with the fingers.

It's a little trick I came up with whilst walking over the 'Bat bridge' in
Austin Texas at last year's evolticon 2.0 in March.

Join your index finger to your thumb and repeat on the opposite hand. Then
touch those two links together at the tips.  Then, touch the tips of your
two middle-fingers together and voila... an evolt.org logo in your hands.
And thus, our gang sign.

I see the crazy Brits managed to convert it to a beer holding manifestation.
Hats off to the fellas over there.

Enjoy.

-d

____