[thechat] Monsters, Inc.

Norman Beresford n.beresford at anansi.co.uk
Mon Nov 5 03:36:30 CST 2001

> Finally saw a trailer for HP on the big screen. Oh
> yes!
> Couple of little scenelets I hadn't seen before.

The pre-release hype certainly seems to bode well for Harry P, although the
crunch movie of the year is going to have to be LOtR (/me crosses his
fingers, touches wood and all other sorts of bizare susperstitious nonsense)

> Saw a teaser for Episode II and dang! Well, it was a
> dang good teaser anyway.

Episode I was such a massive disappointment that I very much doubt I'll
watch any of the sequals to it.  Return of the Jedi should have been a
warning to us.