[thechat] Announcement

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Wed Nov 7 17:40:40 CST 2001

At 05:34 PM 11/7/2001, you wrote:
>For those of you in North America, Yours Truly will be on Jeopardy on
>January 23. And no, I can't say how I did :-)

Well, you only mention *one* day... ;)

Congratulations, regardless.  I'm one of those people who just sits on the
couch and says "I could do that" but could never do that (mostly because I
know I'd get up there and it'd be stuff like "Bavarian Operas of the
1830s," or I'd get "Internet" and then miss half the questions!).

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/