[thechat] Breaking news - another airplane goes down in NYC

Bruce Heerssen bruce at heerssen.com
Mon Nov 12 09:33:10 CST 2001

Eye witnesses on the ground say that the plane was on fire before it crashed.
Mayor Guilianni says that one engine landed seperately from the rest of the
plane. This would indicate an ordinary, albeit tragic, accident.

Sorry if I alarmed anyone, but I thought that people would appreciate early
notice if this had been an attack.

-Bruce