[thechat] weather in Ireland

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Tue Nov 13 19:45:28 CST 2001

Well, she knows I'm MUCH easier to direct/lead/control after a pint or two,
so it's probably good for both of us.

Yeah, I can shop.

All kidding aside, this will be our first vacation together since our
honeymoon. 22 years ago. (It was a disaster. If you ever wanna read
something so painful it will make you cry, and so funny it will make you
cry, I'll tell you about it.)

I intend to do whatever SHE wants to do, 'cause that's really what it's all
about, for me.

spinhead