Laphroaig (again), was: [thechat] weather in Ireland

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Wed Nov 14 13:14:31 CST 2001

Sgt. Preston! One of my earliest memories is sitting under the pump organ's
keyboard at Art Olson's place (the pedals were really big) reading a Sgt.
Preston book (big pics/not much text; I was 3 at the time)

Due South constantly reminded me of what I always wished Preston had been.
Who can tolerate Mounties without humor?

spinhead