Land Claims... Re: Laphroaig (again), was: [thechat] weather inIreland

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Fri Nov 16 07:50:36 CST 2001

Hi Dave,

Pretty cool!   I actually think I heard or read about that!
(not this - but something similar to this:)
http://www.explorenorth.com/library/weekly/aa082400a.htm

Shoot!  I thought they still ran those 'gold panning' touristy things.
Dang!

Oh well .....

<bright_idea intonation="use a 'young' Mickey Rooney voice from the MGM
musical era">

Hey everybody!  Let's all get together at Dave's dad's cabin for an
evolticon!!

I hear February is kinda pretty ....

</bright_idea segue="begin song and dance number">

;-)

RonL.