[thechat] Street signs was big weather in Austin

Ron White ronwhite at members.evolt.org
Fri Nov 16 10:34:01 CST 2001

Thanks,
Ron White

<snip>
I dunno ... I kinda thought the crackheads here were the ones that
didn't label any of the streets at major intersections ... or maybe the
ones that don't put any addresses on the dang buildings.

Apparently if you ain't from heah ... you ain't got a 'need to know'!
</snip>

This is true in the Raleigh area as well... When we first moved here and
were driving around trying to find stuff, we almost got into wrecks trying
to look at the little bitty signs on the corner of major intersections.