[thechat] big weather in austin (fwd)

Bruce Heerssen bruce at heerssen.com
Fri Nov 16 14:10:48 CST 2001

On Friday 16 November 2001 12:06, Bob Davis wrote:

> I pretty much freak when I find those little paper flyers stuck under
> my windshield wipers...I start looking for the person who did
> it....so I can..<cough> return <cough> it....

Well Bob, keep in mind that the people who do that are being paid by someone
else to do it. Frankly, it's a shit-ass job and the only people willing to do
that really, really need the money.  You'd probably get better results (and
fewer hospital bills) by complaining to the advertised establishment -
they're the ones ultimately responsible.

But I completely understand the sentiment.

-Bruce