[thechat] happiness is

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Fri Nov 16 17:25:29 CST 2001

Back atya, Olly! I'm a lifelong anglophile; I'll trade the best day in SoCal
for the worst day in Wales, just to $#(*&)#$()&* BE THERE ONCE!!

Think photos - maybe a helmet mount (helmet? Guess what; under 18, they're
mandatory in SoCal. For bicycles. Much hated law, which would have saved my
father's life 16 years ago. Oh, thanks, Joel; way to crush a happy mood.)

Okay, so y'all enjoy your Fresca and MGD, and next time you're in town, I'm
buying at the Coronado Brewing Company.

spinhead