[thechat] big weather in austin (fwd)

deke web at master.gen.in.us
Sat Nov 17 03:01:35 CST 2001

On 16 Nov 2001, at 10:57, Ben Dyer posted a message which said:

> http://www.petsovernight.com/

Imagine my disappointment when this turned out *not* to be a
rental site catering to those interested in bestiality....  This
site wasn't *nearly* as funny as that one promised to be.

deke

*Any great truth can -- and eventually will -- be expressed as a cliche
-- a cliche is a sure and certain way to dilute an idea. For instance,
my grandmother used to say, "The black cat is always the last one off
the fence." I have no idea what she meant, but at one time, it was
undoubtedly true. --
                       Solomon Short