[thechat] Calling all whisky fans...

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Sat Nov 17 18:01:04 CST 2001

> Now I don't want to make a song & dance about this, but take a look at
> http://www.malts.com/

Hi Martin
             Finally got some free time to have a look round your site,
except I couldn't because it wouldn't let me in. I checked the box, clicked
the button, blocked 3 cookies cos I don't see the point of them, and was
re-directed to the age verification page again. Surely not letting someone
into the site because they won't accept cookies is a bad idea. It mentions
cookies in your T&C, but says nothing about having to accept them.

Kevin Stevens
kjs at ratking.co.uk