[thechat] happiness is

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 18:05:32 CST 2001

--- spinhead <evolt at spinhead.com> wrote:
> Back atya, Olly! I'm a lifelong anglophile; I'll

Same here. My wife, oth, is a died-in-the-wool
austrolophile.

> trade the best day in SoCal

Okay, spinhead, 'nuff already. Just *where* in SoCal
are you, anyway?

> for the worst day in Wales, just to $#(*&)#$()&* BE
> THERE ONCE!!

+1! I was in London for day and a half, and those two
weeks in Ireland. Really want to go back for a longer
visit. Still very memorable. That's part of what I
loved about HP, some lovely scenery and such. And the
Gryffindor common room looks like a great place to
spend a rainy day!

Terry in SoCal