Telecommuting through the Universe (Was: Re: [thechat] leonids)

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Sun Nov 18 20:47:28 CST 2001

On 2001.11.18 19:43, Lauri Vain wrote:

> (it's 4:38 am here so I think it's about time to go to bed. Wohaa, I get a
> total
> two and half hours of sleep :))

Thanks to the Leonids I was up until 6:30am... luckily it was still the
weekend, so I got to sleep right through 'til noon.

Got up and did some telecommuting.  Was kind of fun.  Was chatting with my
co-worker via ICQ... sadly, it is Sunday, and I'm working. Hence, my desire
to make it a telecommute today.  Was nice to work in pyjamas for a change.

Anybody else telecommute with an external office? Often?  What's it really
like?

-d

____
damclean 403.708.6215