[thechat] mozilla easter egg

Bruce Heerssen bruce at heerssen.com
Mon Nov 19 05:11:24 CST 2001

type "about:mozilla" in the address bar

the page displayed says:
"And the beast shall be made legion. Its numbers shall be increased a
thousand thousand fold. The din of a million keyboards like unto a great
storm shall cover the earth, and the followers of Mammon shall tremble.
from The Book of Mozilla, 3:31
(Red Letter Edition)"

I guess it's a no-brainer as to who Mammon is ;)

This works in moz 0.9.5 Linux - maybe all of them, i dunno
I found this while setting the home page. I normally use 'about:blank', but i
typed 'about:mozilla' on a whim. I thought I would get the 'about mozilla'
page from the help menu. Turns out you get that by typing 'about:' only.

If this is passe, I apologize: I thought it was funny :)

--
Bruce Heerssen
Web Developer