Telecommuting through the Universe (Was: Re: [thechat] leonids)

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Mon Nov 19 12:04:20 CST 2001

We're set up so I could work from home with virtually no change in results.
Except I'd get less drop-by-for-a-chat interruptions. Don't have an office
phone at home, but that's not tough; no one calls me anyway, it's all
e-mail. I don't do it all the time, but when I do, I'm way more productive.

Last year, I ran a friend's business for 6 months, and did a huge amount of
work from home instead of ever going to a client (network admin stuff.)

The technical stuff isn't hard. Discipline (for yourself and the kids!) is
the tough part.

spinhead