[thechat] RE: digital camera (Moved To TheChat)

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usashs.com
Wed Nov 21 09:31:10 CST 2001

I just bought an HP 318 digital camera as a gift (and of course had to play
with it first).
At first blush it seems to do everything an entry level camera should...2.x
MP, 8MB internal memory, 2x digital zoom, and really nice quality pictures.

Im giving it to my girlfriend for Christmas and Im sure its going work well
for our needs.
Since memory is so cheap I'll probably get a 32mb card and some rechargable
batteries and give the whole package as the gift.

It was bought at Staples and sold for 199$...but Im sure they'll have some
sort of 'after-Thanksgiving' sale in the next few weeks.

--Salvatore

Current WinAmp Song:
GlobalUnderground - 013 - Sasha - Ibiza - Disc 1 (Tag`s Trance Trip - A
Progr