[thechat] How British Are You

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Sat Dec 1 15:55:01 CST 2001

http://www.dwall.dircon.co.uk/britquiz1.htm

For all the Brits, and even aspiring Brits, take the "How british are you"
quiz and find out :)
(My rating: I am 57.5% British just like Hugh Grant
Thought you drive a British sports car you are most likely to have a
blowout in LA.)

And if you're in the mood, take the "James Bond Villian Personaility" test
at: http://www.physics.usyd.edu.au/~mar/villain.html
(My rating: You are Dr Julius No.
You enjoy fine dining, nuclear power, and initiating global war.)

Oh, what's another test? Take the "Lord of the Rings Character" test at:
http://www.zovakware.com/tests/lordoftherings.htm
(My character: Wormtongue :(
If only I had said yes to a beard, I would've been Gandalf.)

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net