[thechat] IT is here!

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Wed Dec 5 11:26:43 CST 2001

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Got me good!

Nah man ... I gotta parse this stuff out slowly ... keep that 'man of
enigma' thing going!           :-)

Thanks for the kind words - I thought it was just because I tend to hang
out with wierdly cool people -- like evolters!

RonL.
(Who's sorry to disappoint - but he never actually worked in a coal
mine, (unlike waaaaaay too many of his relatives), but he DID help out
putting on some explosion demonstrations for mine safety training
through the US Bureau of Mines (now Department of the Interior) ...
izzat close enough?)

... you know I'd LOVE to tell y'all about the moon ... but there are
these NDAs involved .... guys in black suits .... yada yada ... just how
it is, is all ...     :-)