[thechat] sport and life?

deke web at master.gen.in.us
Wed Dec 5 15:31:46 CST 2001

On 5 Dec 2001, at 13:20, Luther, Ron posted a message which said:

> Not sure it "counts" as a sport, but I'm in a weekly bowling league.
> [Some people tend to discount sports you can play with a cigarette
> hanging out of your mouth and a bottle of beer in one hand .. dang
> philestines!]

I'm trying to think of any sports you *can't* play that way. Pole
vaulting would be difficult, but there are one-armed golfers.

Are you allowed to put the beer bottle in your back pocket when it's
your turn to bat, as long as you promise not to *slide* into base?

deke

--------
We are the parents our people warned us about....