[thechat] [Joke] He said, she said

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Dec 6 21:49:39 CST 2001

10. He said: "I don't know why you wear a bra;
you've got nothing to put in it."
She said: "You wear briefs, don't you?"

9. She said: "What do you mean by coming home half drunk?"
He said: "It's not my fault...I ran out of money."

8. He said: "Since I first laid eyes on you, I've
wanted to make love to you in the worst way."
She said: "Well, you succeeded."

7. He said: "Two inches more, and I would be king."
She said: "Two inches less, and you'd be queen!"

6. On wall in ladies room: "My husband follows me everywhere."
Written just below it: "I do not."

5. He said: Shall we try a different position tonight?"
She said: "That's a good idea...you stand by the
ironing board while I sit on the sofa and fart."

4. Priest: "I don't think you will ever find another
man like your late husband."
She said: "Who's gonna look?"

3. He said: "What have you been doing with all the
grocery money I gave you?"
She said: "Turn sideways and look in the mirror."

2. He said: "Let's go out and have some fun tonight."
She said: "Okay, but if you get home before I do, leave
the hallway light on."

1. He said: "Why don't you tell me when you have an orgasm?"
She said: "I would but you're never there."

Madhu Menon
madhu at members.evolt.org
Blog: http://madman.weblogs.com