[thechat] sport and life?

Olly Hodgson gnarly at punkass.com
Fri Dec 7 11:32:14 CST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "kristina" <kristina at kfx-design.co.uk>
Subject: Re[2]: [thechat] sport and life?

> > er -- so my question -- do you play a sport?
> ::
> yep
> ::
> > if so, what?
> ::
> Horseriding, Tennis, Swimming, Mountain biking, occasionally Paint
> ball. & Skiing when I can afford it.

I love Mountain Biking :-)

> Though out of all of those, horseriding is the main one that I do, I
> 'Event' though, I haven't in the last couple of years as my horse is too
> old, I'm waiting to bring on a youngster and get back in the swing.

Oooh, dont like that one - I had a bad experience when we were out "pony
trekking" when I was younger - the horses all bolted when they saw home and
I went flying off the back. My sisters seat (sorry, cant remember the
technical term) wasnt fitted properly, and she ended up hanging upside down
whilst the horse was running home. Scary scary stuff, and she was very lucky
to get out uninjured. Kind of put me off the whole thing.

Wierd really, because crashing into trees and rocks at 30+ mph on my bike
hasnt stopped me loving MTBing...

Olly.