Books? was [RE: [thechat] Fwd: RE: [WD]: Re: [WD] Using Java applets]

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Fri Dec 7 15:56:10 CST 2001

Shoot!

At lunch today I was thinking about adding a "most recently read" book
review section to one of my sites!

Great minds and all that!     ;-)

Thanks for the ideas! ... and I'm a 'softie' for decent children's books
too!

RonL.
(Yeah - I had a 'reading binge' one summer - a dozen or two books a week
... reading from 8am until 2am ... for several months ... it was pretty
darn swell! -- and we got the oddest looks in the bookstores too!)
:-)