[thechat] Fw: Pudding?!?

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Fri Dec 7 16:40:16 CST 2001

At 5:35 PM -0500 12/7/01, deke  wrote:

>On 7 Dec 2001, at 15:02, Bob Davis posted a message which said:
>
>>  You forgot the part about leaving the chiles in a paper bag to steam for
>>  a couple minutes before peeling them (under water, with gloves
>>  on...don't rub your eye!).
>
>And wash your hands *thoroughly* before you take a leak.
>Wash them *twice* thoroughly, in fact.

Which reminds me of a very funny story about a little boy, a fathers
admonition and steamed blue crabs on the Chesapeake Bay....covered in
Old Bay....

The lesson here is that you should listen to your father even if the
order of things seems a little out of the ordinary or even redundant.

;)

bob

--
bob davis