[thechat] Ancient computers (was: IT is here!)

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Sun Dec 9 19:01:47 CST 2001

In my case the only real incovenience is that *I* owned
it.  The data's backed up elsewhere (apart from about a year's
worth of mail, but I can live with that).  My big PITA
is that I now have to find about £600 to replace it.

Ah well...

PS: I've recently acquired a half-dozen IBM-badged P150s
being thrown out of a local company - any good causes you
know of in the London area needs one, drop me a line.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com