[thechat] look what the job search agent left in my stocking

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Mon Dec 10 00:27:50 CST 2001

On 2001.12.09 17:58, John Handelaar wrote:

>> - Minimum of a B.A. in Journalism, preferably in print or Internet.
>
> !!!!
>
> Maybe it's a cultural difference:  it's more or less
> impossible to get work with one of those here.

Why?  You have one?  I've got a BA in Communications and happen to have a
job.  Worked a lot of time in print, did a lot of writing. Are writers not
needed in the UK?

Of course nearly every Arts degree must be accompanied with the
pre-requisite co-experience.  That's part of it.

-d

____
damclean 403.708.6215
dave at members.evolt.org