[thechat] 101 silly things to do with computers...

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com
Mon Dec 10 12:25:13 CST 2001

Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers

Yup, pong is the absolute best lesson for games developers:
It's all about playability. Get that right, and you've got your players by
the $SENSITIVE_BITS. Get it wrong, and it doesn't matter how much
3d and other stuff you have, you've still got a duff game.

Compare and contrast Lemmings with Lemmings3D

Cheers
Martin

Please respond to thechat at lists.evolt.org

Sent by:  thechat-admin at lists.evolt.org