[thechat] Linux install stuffz

Chris Evans chris at fuseware.com
Wed Dec 12 12:20:11 CST 2001

Yeah, I've been bitten by qmail and EOL's before.   I'll check into it - I
was going with sendmail by default, so that is helpful.

Any feedback on cups for print serving?  I've never heard of it, but someone
here suggested it.

Also, am I correct that I can connect to a linux box without X installed
using somethign like Hummingbird's Exceed?  Or do I need X installed on the
linux box to export the display?

Chris Evans
chris at fuseware.com
http://www.fuseware.com