[thechat] Red Hat keeps locking

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Thu Dec 13 19:05:10 CST 2001

Hey Chris -

Ya, try hitting those terms when its running the upgrade.. If it locks
up before you can do that, change to them before it locks up if you can..

ximian has *known* issues with upgrading from 7.1 to 7.2. if you can't
find out any other usefull info, boot into your still working 7.1, and
uninstall all the ximian stuff you put on there to get evolution. once
thats done, reboot, upgrade to 7.2 and re-install evolution.

this isn't a linux prob BTW, its pure ximian.. :(

.djc.