[thechat] Red Hat keeps locking

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Thu Dec 13 19:11:01 CST 2001

way offtopic here, but while we're talking ximian, i'djust like to
express my total lack of amazment at their software lately.

installing ximian-gnome(which is perty) puts you in dependency hell. i
remember running early evolution releases and watching my /usr drive
increase in size by a couple hundred MB at a time. i can only imagine
what its like now..
</rant off>

i've been using mandrake 8.1 at home for about a month now and am really
happy with it and KDE :)

.djc.