[thechat] steaks for roky

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Tue Dec 18 15:48:01 CST 2001

> Apparently, there's character named "Roky Crickenson" who was named for
> Roky Erickson. Maybe that's what you're thinking of?

Hmmm... maybe my memory is playing tricks on me, but I really do remember
him playing a brief cameo as a mechanic or something. It was one of those
totally off the wall episodes like the one where there was a guy obsessed
with Cher and he attacked women in their houses after draping the entire
place in canvas to resemble a big top. He was only in it for about 30
seconds, but I remember seeing his name in the credits. At least I think I
do.

You're right though, I can't find any other reference to him being in the
show.

Kevin Stevens
kjs at ratking.co.uk