[thechat] LOTR!

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com
Wed Dec 19 09:18:40 CST 2001

Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Cheers Dave!

For some whacky reason, they released LoTR early in the Netherlands
and Iceland (apparently), hence the reviews on imdb:
http://us.imdb.com/CommentsShow?120737

The Bad Guy from the Matrix is Hugo Weaving:
http://us.imdb.com/Name?Weaving,+Hugo
(hell, how many times *are* they re-packaging the Matrix?)

He also starred in Priscilla, with great lines like:
"There are two things I don't like about you, Felicia. Your face, so how about shutting both of them?"
which is how *I* can't help thinking of him, dressed in outrageous
drag, miming to Abba.

Cheers
Martin
(going to see it this evening. Forget SW, forget HP, *this* is the one I've
been waiting for)

Please respond to thechat at lists.evolt.org

Sent by:  thechat-admin at lists.evolt.org