[thechat] [Joke] Fiorinian Rhapsody

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Wed Dec 19 16:43:50 CST 2001

very nice, yes.

Sent it to my HP buddy; he's been there 5+ years (& may have already
seen it...).  My friend is a musician (& mechanical engineer) and had
been talking about writing a reggae tune about HP layoffs which would
feature all kinds of rhyming "new economy" lingo... you know, "ism
schism" stuff.

No one is too thrilled with Ms Fiorina, I guess.  Too bad, as she's
kind of unique, being a chick CEO and all...

tja.

Erika