[thechat] Whisky Question

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Wed Dec 19 23:33:49 CST 2001

Hullo evolt.chat!

I guess this is directed primarily towards malt-man-Martin, but
others are very welcome to assist too!

I'm giving the gift of scotch to several clients this year. I can't
quite afford bottles of 16 year old Lagavulin all round, but found a
single malt scotch called Loch Lomond at a reasonable price. In fact,
it's a bit disturbingly reasonable. Has anyone else tried this?

It's the 'Loch Lomond Pure Malt, Single Highland, Malt Scotch
Whiskey'. There's no age on it, so I'm guessing it's not. :) Google
revealed very little on it, and I'm afraid it's unlisted on malts.com
(which is another reason why I'm a bit hesitant).

So, any votes?

Cheers
Andrew

--