[thechat] RE: I'm scared of me...

Brett Stevens B.Stevens at robinsons.co.uk
Thu Dec 20 03:17:24 CST 2001

please don't call me clarice, I dont taste of Chianti either, no no no....
more like really cheap
tomato soup from the londis, please don't kill me.
Brett (going slightly mad)

The Information contained in this e-mail and any subsequent correspondence
is private and is intended solely for the intended recipient(s). For those
other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful, please inform the sender you received it.

This e-mail has been checked for viruses by McAfee but you should still
conduct your own virus checks on this e-mail and any attachments.